Farnham Park Golf Course

This historical parkland was the former hunting land for the medieval Castle that adjoins the course. The present golf course is the third incarnation on this site since the original Golf Club was established in 1896. The current course was designed by the three times open champion Sir Henry Cotton for the use of the local community in 1964 and opened for play in 1966. 

Comments are closed.