Surrey Heath’s most innovative and successful businesses are encouraged to start 2016 by entering their achievements into the Surrey Heath Business Awards.
Nominations for the borough’s third annual business awards are now open, celebrating even more great people and ideas that keep our local economy thriving.
The awards will take place in March, hosted during Surrey Heath’s Business Breakfast event at Camberley Theatre.
It’s free for all Surrey Heath businesses to either put themselves forward or nominate others. There are six awards in total, including a new Outstanding Achievement award for 2016.
- New Business - Spotlighting new and emerging businesses.
- Developing Talent - Recognising businesses that provide opportunities for personal development.
- Marketing Success - Creative marketing with measurable results.
- Social/Environmental Responsibility - Recognising organisations who take responsibility towards the community and the environment.
- Best Village or Rural Business - Spotlighting businesses located within rural or village areas.
- Outstanding Achievement - Celebrating a company, organisation or individual who has significantly contributed to the growth and success of the Surrey Heath business community over a number of years.
Businesses can enter more than one category if they wish. The closing date for entries is Monday 15 February 2016.After judging takes place, shortlisted candidates will be invited to the awards ceremony on Friday 18 March at Camberley Theatre.
As well as a specially commissioned award, each winner will receive a certificate and be promoted through various media channels, including Heathscene magazine, the council’s website and social media.
More details including how to apply are available from: www.surreyheath.gov.uk/shba