The deadline for entries to the Surrey Heath Business Awards has been extended until Friday 20 February.
Back for a second year, the awards celebrate the great people and ideas that keep our local economy thriving.
Surrey Heath's many businesses are encouraged to shout about their achievements and put themselves forward in one or more of the six categories.
The Surrey Heath Business Awards 2015 will take place in March, hosted at Surrey Heath's Business Breakfast event at which the council consults with local businesses twice a year.
It's free for all Surrey Heath businesses to either enter themselves or nominate others.
The categories are:
- New Business - Spotlighting new and emerging businesses.
- Developing Talent - Recognising businesses that provide opportunities for personal development.
- Marketing Success - Creative marketing with measurable results.
- Social/Environmental Responsibility - Recognising organisations who take responsibility towards the community and the environment.
- Surrey Chambers of Commerce Best Export Business - Businesses large or small showing growth through exports, bringing investment to the borough.
- Best Village or Rural Business - Spotlighting businesses located within rural or village areas.
With judging to take place in early March, the shortlisted candidates will be invited to the awards ceremony on Friday 20 March at Camberley Theatre.
As well as a specially commissioned award, each winner will receive a certificate and be promoted through various media channels, including Heathscene magazine, the council's website and social media.
More details including how to apply are available from: www.surreyheath.gov.uk/shba